SERVICE SALES & PROJECT ENGINEER
The position holder is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all prices and plans and shall not disclose confidential information without the approval of her/his Manager at all times.
1) Sales Functions
- Support daily sales quotation and operation.
- Prepare sales quotations and proposal based on technical specifications.
- Follow up sales inquiry.
- Build and maintain good customer relations with existing accounts.
- Actively pursue new sales opportunities.
- Monitor marketplace information and provide recommendations.
- Regular customer visits to position EnSyst as the preferred service provider
- Provide appropriate technical support to customers, consultants, and prospect.
2) Administration and Operational Functions
- Keep good records of documentation, including enquiry register log.
- Co-ordinate and lead meetings.
- Prepare service sales work order
- Lead and execute improvement/new processes and customer service experience.
- Ensure process conformance and local legislative compliance with appropriate standards and authorities.
3) Project Functions
- Conduct site surveys with supplier, contractors & clients for Service Work
- Co-ordinate with supplier, contractors & client for smooth delivery and timely completion of project (Service).
- Attend site meeting and involve in discussion with clients and consultants.
- Work with different technical discipline internal or external vendors to meet technical requirements.
- Carry out any ad-hoc duties as assigned by Management.
- ITE / Diploma in Engineering
- Possess a valid Singapore driving license and prefer to own vehicle
- At least 2-3 years of experience is required in industry sales experience and meeting a sales goal
- Good customer service and relations skill
- Must be pc literate (PPT, Word, Excel)
- Independent, team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
- Positive working environment
- 5 Days Work Week
- Attractive job package
- Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)
- Age-Friendly Workplace Practices