HR ADMIN EXECUTIVE
The position holder is responsible for supports the full spectrum of HR operational duties. He/she anticipates and supports the HOD in formulating and implementing of strategic human resource policy and programs. He/she also covers some office administration in an efficient manner.
Documentation and Policy
- Update and implement HR Policies, Procedures, and Employee handbook in alignment with local legislation and compliance
Compensation & Benefits
- Assist in formulating salary, compensation, and benefits plan by collecting and preparing data for market analysis, benchmarking, and surveys.
Learning & Development
- Identify individual’s gaps in knowledge and skills
- Identify individual learning needs and develop a training plan in consultation with HODs
Performance and Rewards
- Establish a transparent and fair reward system to encourage better performance.
- Manage and coordinate the yearly performance management process.
- Maintain Employee Handbook to ensure its continued relevance in market place competitiveness and within Company costs
- Administrative support responsibilities include managing day-to-day tasks, office supplies, equipment, mail, and other ad-hoc duties as assigned by department heads or managers
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Head of Departments or managers.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, human resource management or in a related field is preferred
Knowledge / Experience / Others
- Experience with creating and implementing of new system procedures
- Minimum 2 to 3 year of working experience in HR function
- Conversant with local legislation on employment/MOM matters
- Able to work meticulously and independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills and inter-personal skills, able to interact with all levels of staff of different nationalities
- Competent with general PC and Office software application
Able to work meticulously and independently.
- Positive working environment
- 5 Days Work Week
- Attractive job package
- Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)
- Age-Friendly Workplace Practices