PROJECT ENGINEER / SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
The position holder is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in the control, planning, scheduling, project execution, installation completion, and final documentation. He/She is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines needed to complete a project. He/She works to plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project reviews, and ensure the proper implementation of project elements.
- To understand project scope, specification, deviation, and commitment requirements.
- Conduct site surveys with suppliers, contractors & clients for installation works.
- Coordinate with suppliers, contractors & clients for smooth delivery and timely completion of projects.
- Develop project schedule, execute and monitor the progress from project kick-off till project completion.
- Attend site meetings and get involved in discussions with clients and consultants.
- Work with different technical disciplines internal or external vendors to meet technical requirements.
- Prepare project documents and report submissions.
- Maintain proper documentation.
- Maintain good relationships with clients.
- Carry out any ad-hoc duties as assigned by Management.
- Assist to lead the team to execute the project.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferable with 2-3 years of working experience
- No experience applicants are welcome to apply
- Preferable with 1 year of site working experience related to construction in Industrial buildings or Government projects.
- Preferable with experience related to the generator industry.
- Preferable if posses BCSS (for Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer) and CSCPM (for Senior Project Engineer).
- Excellent project management and site coordination skills.
- PC literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Possess valid Singapore class 3 driving licence and prefer to have own vehicle.
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Positive working environment
- 5 Days Work Week
Attractive job package
- Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)
- Age-Friendly Workplace Practices