ADMIN & SERVICE COORDINATOR
The position holder is responsible for helping an organization create and execute schedules, manage company budgets, greet and communicate with staff and guests, and maintain effective workflow in the office. He/She may also take on many other duties regularly associated with office management, including filing, creating memos and reports, and performing other clerical duties. He/She needs to provide office support to either an individual or team which is vital for the smooth running of a business. Their duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
- Handle all incoming calls and assist accordingly
- To check all service reports & input into the database
- Forward reports to Service Manager and Engineers and arrange follow-up with service terms
- Assist sales and project with contract renewal and to quote
- Preparation of service agreements and work orders for submission
- Assist in purchase request form service and send back to HQ for PO generating and get PO signed
- To receive all DLPs from HQ and follow up with Manager
- Candidate must possess basic intermediate certificate in accounting or certified in office administration.
- Minimum 2 years of experience is required for this field.
- PC literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Possess initiative and the ability to work independently
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate to all level
- Positive attitude and self-motivated personality
- Positive working environment
- 5 Days Work Week
- Attractive job package
- Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)
- Age-Friendly Workplace Practices