The position holder is responsible for checking the engineering datasheets of designers when required, providing assistance to the production team and E&I contractor(s) in technical clarifications and solutions to solve site problems, and assisting the commissioning team to solve E&I engineering problems.
- Liaising with sales / project engineers and managers to prepare necessary drawings for submission
- Create electrical AutoCAD drawings based on given specifications and calculations
- Prepare bill of materials, production, and details drawings on the basis of information and instruction provided.
- PLC programming and providing support to the testing team.
- Shall carry out any project/task/work assigned by the superior
- Knowledge of genset controllers / PLCs
- With a minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD
- Certificate in AutoCAD will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work as a team as well as individually under limited supervision
- Positive working environment
- 5 Days Work Week
Attractive job package
- Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)
- Age-Friendly Workplace Practices