ASSISTANT HR & ADMIN
The position holder is responsible for playing a critical role in supporting the Human Resources and Administrative functions of an organization. They are responsible for providing comprehensive assistance in various HR and administrative tasks to ensure smooth operations and a positive work environment for employees.
- Handle day-to-day administrative tasks, including answering phone calls, managing emails, and handling correspondence.
- Order and manage office supplies, ensuring sufficient stock levels.
- Oversee and manage office equipment and supplies, ensuring proper functionality and availability.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Support in office management and procurement of office supplies
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Head of Departments or managers.
Human Resources Support:
- Assist in the recruitment and onboarding process, including posting job openings, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews.
- Support HR in handling employee relations matters and resolving employee queries.
- Assist in administering employee benefits programs
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resource management, or in a related field is preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience
- No experience candidates will be trained.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and inter-personal skills, able to interact with all levels of staff of different nationalities.
- Competent with general PC and Office software application
- Able to work meticulously and independently.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate to all level
- Positive attitude and self-motivated personality
- Positive working environment
- 5 Days Work Week
- Attractive job package
- Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)
- Age-Friendly Workplace Practices