The position holder is to meet sales plan and target assigned to her/him by her/his immediate Manager.
Responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Support daily sales quotation and operation.
- Follow up assigned sales enquiry.
- Build and maintain good customer relation with assigned accounts.
- Monitor and update marketplace information.
- Provide appropriate technical support to customer, consultant and prospect
Administration and Operational Functions:
- Keep good records of documentation, including enquiry register log.
- Provide monthly sales update and report.
- Co-ordinate and lead meetings.
- Prepare sales work order and handle over to project team.
- Lead and execute improvement/new processes and customer service experience.
- Ensure process conformance and local legislative compliance with appropriate standards and authorities.
Shall carried out any project/task/work assigned by Immediate Manager, General Manager and Directors as and when required to support the business.
ROLE WITHIN ORGANIATION
The position holder reports to Asst./Sales Manager and must carry out the above duties and responsibilities and be able to work closely with other departments and other functional managers within the organisation.
The position holder would ideally have the following:
- ITE / Diploma in engineering, business or marketing.
- One to Two years industry sales experience.
- Customer service and relations skill.
- Familiarity with office software.
Other skills may include:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Team player and independent
- Applicant must be PC literate (ppt, words, excel)
- Sales experience is an asset
- Able to think from a customer point of view