The position holder is responsible for overseeing and being responsible for the installation of the Generator Set and fuel system on the New or Existing Construction site. You will manage the Installation Department, and report directly to the Director. Leading and managing different teams in the Installation Department.
- You will ensure safe, effective and cost-efficient methods to complete installation activities.
- You will ensure the generator set and fuel system installation complies with approved drawing and customer requirement.
- Responsible to ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Optimize deployment for the teams under your charge to support projects.
- Understand the requirements of each project, to ensure clear instructions can be passed to the teams.
- Set timelines for each job to be completed and work against those timelines.
- Provide daily project completion report status to the Installation Manager.
- GCE N / Nitec / Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or in a related field is preferred.
- Possesses background in engineering. Ideally, knowledgeable about Generator Sets
- Ability to read and understand specifications and drawings.
- Thorough knowledge of installation and quality control practices
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions for the trades involved
- Knowledge of all materials being used
- Experience in people management.
- Possess valid Singapore class 3 driving licence.
- Strong excel & PC knowledge, at advanced level.
- Positive working environment
- 5 Days Work Week
Attractive job package
- Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)
- Age-Friendly Workplace Practices