The position holder is responsible for conducting workshops and carrying out on-site tasks for equipment installation.
- To assist and collect material at the supplier warehouse (loading/unloading)
- Upon reaching the site, assist in unloading equipment or material.
- Helping others while at the site as a general worker.
- Able to use electrical and manual tools for the installation of equipment.
- Assist in keeping the area clean upon completion of daily tasks at the site and in the workshop.
- Able to send workers to and from the office and site by using company vehicles.
- Clean the vehicle weekly and ensure the loading area is free from debris and rubbish.
- Able to perform installation of equipment and handle electrical and manual tools on-site or at the workshop.
- Capable of adhering to the instructions given by the site supervisor and offering assistance to the supervisor on-site, if required.
- Collect material from the supplier warehouse, if required.
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level
- Have general knowledge of electrical tools and machines operation
- Possess valid Singapore class 3 driving licence.
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Good team player
- Positive working environment
- 5 Days Work Week
Attractive job package
- Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)
- Age-Friendly Workplace Practices